231 Public Square Project Opens Soon
231 Public Square Building Opens Soon!!
This corner piece of real estate formerly owned by First Tennessee Bank. The bank was sold in 2015 for $3.45 million after receiving the green light from the Historic Zoning commission to be redeveloped. This project changes the face of the downtown Franklin cityscape by includes one of the first 4-story buildings in downtown and will be opening to the public very soon.
Unique Features include:
- Only dedicated Rooftop event space in Williamson county, capable of seating up to 500 guests
- 6,440 sq ft. Retail/Office Space at Ground Level
- 25,000 sq ft. class A office space
- 350 on-site parking spaces available for guests
Business Scheduled to open in 2019:
- First Tennessee Bank
- Ruby Slipper: New Orleans style breakfast eatery
- ESpaces: Work/Meeting Space for individual professionals and small companies with month-to-month memberships
- Mizzouri: Full Service global market research firm.
- Restore Wellness